Tools, Craft Supplies, Books, Music

Tools, Craft Supplies, Books, Music
powered by Amazon

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Meet My Friend - Cozy Little House


This post is about one of my recently found blogs, Cozy Little House.  I am not sure how we happened upon each other, but I am really glad we did.  This is truely a very kind and talented lady, with a love for flowers, poetry, quilting, photography and her beloved pets.


Her dogs names are Charlie and Abi, and these are a couple of real cuties.  Poor Charlie though has not been feeling well lately, so you might want to send him a little Get Well Soon coment.


I love the photography in this blog!  She has quite the eye for it.  Her nature shots are stunning.  Her blog gives you the feel of Easter and Springtime.  It is clean, uncluttered, and a piece pf little eye candy.  Please take the time to stop by and enjoy Cozy Little House. 
 
Here is the link.

http://cozylittlehouse.blogspot.com/


Rory


4 comments:

Brenda Pruitt said...

Thanks Rory. It was very kind of you to do this. I felt that your expertise would prove valuable to my readers as we attempt to repurpose old items, in the spirit of not throwing more things into the landfills. I liked that you offered your time to give advice. Many of us are just not as skilled as you are! It's nice to have a "man around the house" (or in this case online house) who is willing to help us!
Brenda

Rory said...

You are very welcome Brenda. Nice to be appreciated. The Greentiques Solution is "just getting started". I have lots more projects planned and am always willing to help.
Rory

ClassyChassy said...

I found your blog through Brenda - and she didn't steer me wrong!

Rory said...

Glad to hear it Chassy. I am always looking for ways to improve my new little blog. Please let me know if you need a particular tutorial that might be of interest to you. If it is within my area of expertise, I would be glad to try and put one together.

Rory