Tools, Craft Supplies, Books, Music

Tools, Craft Supplies, Books, Music
powered by Amazon

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Earth Hour 2010 - Saving The Planet with The Flick of a Switch

If you have not heard about Earth Hour 60, let me tell you a little bit about it. It is an effort to bring awareness to global warming by attempting to get everyone on the planet to turn off their lights on March 27th at 8:30 pm. My household will be participating. It is my hope that you will too. This is just one of those very small ways that I talk about in my editorials on how 1 individual can make a difference. All you have to do is flick a switch to participate. Please watch the videos I have posted, and pass the word along about this green event. If you would like to visit the Earth Hour 60 website, here is the link. https://www.myearthhour.org/home

No comments: