Tools, Craft Supplies, Books, Music

Tools, Craft Supplies, Books, Music
powered by Amazon

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Greentiques Solution Update

First of all I really need to thank everyone who has visited The Greentiques Solution lately.  Considering that my little blog is barely a month old, it has been really exciting for me to see so many visitors, comments, followers and contest entries.  Your support has been amazing.  Thank you.

Next, Classy Chassy won the Earth Hour Giveaway.  For those of you that entered and didn't win, don't depsair because your comment also automatically entered you in my March Oven Key Giveaway.  So you still have a chance.  By the way,  Classy Chassy has a great blog of her own called Expressly Corgi.  Stop by and visit her.  Here is the addy.  http://corgi-express.blogspot.com/ 


Also, today I am preparing for the Spring Classic ICA Show.  Lee Ann and I will be setting up a booth there in the big circus tent.  The show goes from March 31-April 4.  I will be attempting to post from this great antique and collectibles extravaganza.  This will be a fun one.  I plan on taking lots of pictures so stop by periodically and take a look.


Keep up the good work!

Rory

3 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

have a wonderful week ahead and best of luck at your show...bet you knock em dead..:)

Rory said...

Thanks Cat,
I do these shows quite a bit, but this one is a pretty big event. Looks like they are forecasting good weather, so it should be really great his trip.
Rory

DustyLu said...

Congrat to the winner! Rory, Thank you stopping by and visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments. Your blog is so inspirational and sure to draw a ton of followers, me being one. I think you have a ton of great ideas! Good luck on all the giveaways! ~Lulu