Tools, Craft Supplies, Books, Music

Tools, Craft Supplies, Books, Music
powered by Amazon

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Greentiques Solution 1st Link Party!

I have been wanting to do a link party for a while now, so here we go! I am a glutton for punishment so  we will be partying for a full week.  (Reminds me of younger days.)  Here are the rules.  Link your best projects (up to 4).  No duplicates please.  Use you post URL to link with. Not your blog URL. 

It is not required but I would appreciate anything you can do to help promote this link party.  Put The Greentiques Solution on your sidebar or put the party in a post or just plain pass the word along.

In return, I will be doing daily feature posts on some of my favorites to help promote some of your blogs out there.  I can't wait to see how this goes!  Have fun!

Rory

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited about this party! I love makeover and Parties! I think I got my site all linked up! Thank you for this opportunity... LOVE IT!
Hugs,
Olivia