Tools, Craft Supplies, Books, Music

Tools, Craft Supplies, Books, Music
powered by Amazon

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The 1st Post

I would like to thank you so much for viewing the very first post on The Greentique Solution. This blog is about sharing tips and ideas on working with your hands to make money, help save the earth and stimulate the american economy. Let's stimulate our own pocketbooks as well while we are at it. I would like to invite you to post comments and share tips and advice of your own. I want to hear your success stories and see pictures of what you have done with your own 2 hands, especially the ones where you started out with literally nothing. In return, I am going to post some of my favorite projects that I have done over the years and also some ones I have in progress.

Rory - The Greentiques Solution Guy

No comments: